Gluten Free Chocolate Walnut BrowniesBotanica Health
February 7, 2019
Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies – yes, you heard that right! Perfect for dessert or even as a snack since its made with our Chocolate Perfect Greens, so you can get your veggies and greens in too!
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C). Lightly oil a 9-inch (23 cm) loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- Stir flaxseed with water in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine melted Botanica Coconut Oil, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cocoa, Botanica Chocolate Perfect Protein, Botanica Chocolate Greens and walnuts. Stir to blend.
- Add flaxseed mixture to liquid mixture. Then stir in flour mixture to blend. Transfer to prepared loaf pan and smooth the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the centre comes out with very little crumbs.
- Remove pan to a rack to cool. Then cut brownies into squares. Sprinkle with hemp seeds and press into tops of brownies. Serve with hot little cups of espresso.
- Store brownies in a tightly covered container at room temperature for several days.