Superfood Frozen YogurtBotanica Health
May 21, 2019
This Superfood Frozen Yogurt is the perfect cool treat on a warm day! It’s made using Botanica Perfect Protein, our fermented and sprouted complete plant protein packed with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, healthy fats, and fibre, AND our Perfect Greens for an additional boost of chlorella, spirulina, barley and wheat grasses plus leafy greens to ensure that you’re getting your greens in!
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 cup frozen mangoes
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup cashew milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp agave
- 1 scoop Botanica Perfect Protein Vanilla
- 1/2 scoop Botanica Perfect Greens Berry
Place coconut yogurt into an ice cube tray. Makes approx 6 ice cubes.
- Put yogurt ice cubes, coconut milk, Botanica Perfect Greens, and Botanica Perfect Protein in a high powered blender.
- Add frozen raspberries and mangoes on top. Blend on low speed.
- Increase the speed slowly. You may have to add a bit more nut milk if it is too think. But not too much or it will turn into a smoothie.
- Once blended scoop into a bowl and share with the people you love.
- You can also pour into a dish lined with parchment paper and freeze for a few hours to firm it up more.
- If you are going to freeze and save for the next day, let it warm up at room temperature for 5 mins to soften before scooping.