Perfect Protein Vanilla
Botanica Perfect Protein Vanilla is a plant protein blend packed with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, healthy fats and fibre. Crafted in small batches with just a few simple organic ingredients.
- 20g plant protein
- 10 servings / 20 servings
Sizes:390 g780 g
- Craft process
20 grams of organic, plant protein per serving.
Botanica perfect protein blend (organic brown rice, organic quinoa protein, organic coconut milk powder), organic vanilla flavour, monk fruit juice powder, organic acacia gum.
Add a scoop to your favourite ice-cold, alternative milk beverage or make Perfect Protein part of your go-to smoothie.
Can also be used in baking by swapping up to ½ the flour in your recipe for an added protein boost in pancakes, muffins, cookies, and more.
Our sustainably traded, organically-grown quinoa comes from the Andes mountains in Bolivia.
- It is first peeled to remove the top saponin layer (a slightly toxic layer), then washed, dried, and powdered.
- This produces a beautiful quinoa powder with no bitterness that dissolves easily in water.
- No chemicals or heat are used in the process.
Our certified organic brown rice is sourced from exclusive crops across Asia, where it naturally grows. It is never exposed to pesticides or pesticide residue, meeting Prop 65 standards – strict non-contamination standards for California.
- The protein is carefully derived from bran + germ + endosperm layers.
- It is treated with organic plant-based enzymes, then washed and sieved several times, and filtered until the protein content rises (80% – 90% whole grain brown rice protein).
- The protein extraction is hexane-free, and low temperatures are used, which also prevents off flavors.
Our organic coconut is sourced from the South Pacific, from areas such as Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and the Philippines. We work with small family-based sustainable farms that are 50-75 years of age, and well cared for.
The coconuts are harvested in 3 traditional ways:
- Some Coconuts naturally fall to the ground;
- Tree climbers are used from the specialized labour community for plucking;
- Bamboo poles are used with a knife attached to cut down the coconut.
The coconuts are then pressed for milk, and the milk is further dehydrated into a powder.
Can Botanica Perfect Protein be used in baking or cooking?
Yes, Botanica Perfect Protein can be used in baking or cooking, for example, for the preparation of muffins, breads, cookies or bars. However, the product may lose some nutritional value when exposed to very high heat.
What is monk fruit juice powder and why is it added?
Monk fruit is a sweet-tasting plant, also known as Luo Han Guo. Monk fruit juice powder enhances the flavour of our superfood beverages without the addition of sugar, stevia, or artificial flavours.
Why does Botanica Perfect Protein contain organic acacia gum, and is it difficult to digest?
We have made this recent addition to some of our formulas in order to improve the texture & blend-ability where needed. Our goal is always to deliver the best taste & texture experience to our customers, while ensuring that our products are Certified Organic and free of unwanted fillers. Organic acacia gum is known to be easy to digest and tolerated by even the most sensitive tummy.
Alive Award 2017 – Consumers’ Choice for Functional Foods
Alive Award 2017 – Retailers’ Choice for Functional Foods
Alive Award 2017 – Retailers’ Choice for New Products