Anti-inflammatory Pumpkin Pie SmoothieDanielle Zipp
December 17, 2019
This beautifully creamy, warm Pumpkin Pie Smoothie tastes as good as a dessert, minus any artificial ingredients or processed sugars. It also features Perfect Protein Elevated Anti-Inflammatory; containing whole food ingredients such as turmeric, ginger, moringa, and coconut.
Recipe Type: Smoothies
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 banana
- 3 tbsp. Maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender in the order listed.
- Blend on high until fully combined. Scrape the sides with a spatula as needed.
- Add additional almond milk for the smoothie to reach your desired consistency. Blend again.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy. Best served fresh. Can be made the night before. Store in an airtight container or Mason jar and keep in the fridge.