Inscrivez-vous à notre infolettre
Bénéficiez d'un coupon rabais de 4$
septembre 25, 2020
Nothing quite beats pancakes for breakfast. Whether it’s leisurely weekend mornings, a special week day treat or a special occasion – pancakes are true heroes. What’s even better is pancakes which are healthy, offer ample protein, have added health benefits, and are free of refined sugars and gluten. Keep reading to get your hands on our delicious Vegan Protein-Packed Vanilla Pancakes!
Having adequate protein with your breakfast is so important! It helps to keep your blood sugar stable which means more even energy levels throughout the day and the ability to go 2-4 hours between meals without feeling hungry. Eating to keep blood sugar stable reduces stress on your pancreas (the organ that produces insulin – the blood sugar balancing hormone) and your liver (the organ involved in more that 300 metabolic processes including detoxification, hormone balance, and blood sugar regulation). Our vegan pancakes recipe features Botanica’s Perfect Protein Vanilla. This protein powder contains 20g of sprouted organic brown rice protein per serving, all in light vanilla taste so it’s easy to digest and absorb.
1. Mix the ﬂour, protein powder, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
2. Add the maple syrup or sweetener of choice if using, then slowly add the water, mixing it in until fully pourable. The consistency will be a little lumpy and quite thick but still pourable. Add a little extra water if needed.
3. Allow the batter to rest while you heat a pan over low to medium heat. Use a little cooking spray or a good non-stick pan and scoop about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan for each pancake.
4. Cook until bubbles start to appear and the edges of each pancake look dry and ﬁrm. Flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes
5. Enjoy right away with your favorite pancake toppings. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge or freezer and reheated as needed.
Whether it’s a weekend treat or mid-day pick-me-up, we hope you love these pancakes just as much as we do!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with #botanicahealth on Instagram (we love seeing your creations!). Be well, friends!