Vegan Pina Colada SmoothieBotanica Health
August 18, 2021
If you like Pina Coladas.. (and nourishing your body with plant protein) then you will absolutely LOVE this smoothie!
What could be better than basking in the summer sun? Enjoying it with a Pina Colada in hand, of course!
This sweet and creamy tropical smoothie is a healthy twist on the island favourite, boosted with 20g of plant protein from our Vanilla Perfect Protein powder. Easy to digest and super delicious! It’s also vegan, gluten-free and sugar-free.
Vegan Pina Colada Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk (splashes more if desired)
- 1 scoop @botanicahealth Vanilla Perfect Protein powder
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 date
- Toss everything into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into large glasses and serve. (Add splashes more almond milk to thin, if needed for blending, or if you prefer a less-thick smoothies).
- Happy sipping!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with #botanicahealth on Instagram (we love seeing your creations!). Be well, friends!