Pumpkin Pie Protein PancakesAmrita (My Kale Kitchen)
October 21, 2022
Breakfast of champions, fall edition – Want to start your day with pumpkin pie? Well, here you go! Enjoy these delicious and aromatic, gluten-free vegan pumpkin pie protein pancakes for breakfast, brunch or dessert. They’re easy to make and packed with flavour and protein. Turn this into a fun family activity or make a batch to share with your loved ones or simply for yourself, as part of your self-care routine. These pancakes will not disappoint, stack them tall, slice some bananas and drizzle a liberal helping of maple syrup and you’re on your way!
- 1 cup gluten-free 1-to-1 flour
- 1/3 cup (~ 2/3 scoop) Botanica Perfect Protein Elevated Immune Supporter
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
1 cup + 6 tbs vanilla oat milk (gluten-free)
1 tbs corn starch
½ cup + 2 tbs pumpkin puree
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 tbs brown sugar
Bananas (or fresh fruit of choice)
- Combine all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Combine the two sets of ingredients and mix well to form a smooth batter. The batter will not be too runny and shouldn’t have any clumps.
- Place a pan on medium heat and spray/add some oil and/or butter. Once the pan is hot, add ¼ cup of the batter to the pan. Since the batter will not be too runny, you might need to spread the batter around to form a larger circle (pancake shape).
- Once air bubbles start to appear on the pancake, flip the pancake and continue to cook until cooked through. Follow the same process until the batter is used up.
- Stack pancakes and serve with bananas (or fresh fruit of choice) and maple syrup.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with #botanicahealth on Instagram. We love seeing your creations! Be well, friends!