1-Bowl Cocoa Coffee Protein Bundt CakeAmrita (My Kale Kitchen)
January 10, 2023
Need a little energy boost to kickstart the year? We’ve got you covered with this decadent chocolate coffee-flavoured protein Bundt cake using Botanica’s Perfect Protein Elevated Energy Booster.
- 1/3 cup strong coffee
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup oat milk, at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1½ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour or gluten-free 1-to-1 flour
- 1/3 cup Botanica Perfect Protein Elevated Energy Booster
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
Note: For a distinguishable coffee flavour, ensure the potency of the 1/3 cup of coffee used is equivalent to two espresso shots.
- Preheat oven to 3500 F and prepare a 6-cup Bundt pan by brushing some butter or oil on the inside of the pan.
- Dissolve cocoa powder into coffee and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until well combined. Mix in oat milk, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar and cocoa-coffee mixture.
- Fold-in gluten-free flour, protein powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes or until the cake passes the toothpick test. Allow the Bundt cake to cool in the pan for 15 minutes before transferring to a wired rack. Allow the cake to cool completely before serving. Enjoy the cake on its own or with your favourite glaze or ice cream.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with #botanicahealth on Instagram. We love seeing your creations! Be well, friends!