Lemon Coconut Bliss BallsBotanica Health
October 12, 2016
No need to feel any guilt while indulging in these little bites of heaven! They are full of healthy fats, fiber, protein, and bioavailable vitamins and minerals*. This tart and creamy raw dessert is the perfect healthy midday snack or after dinner sweet.
Recipe Type: Snacks
Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ¾ – 1 cup medjool dates
- 1 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 2 scoops Botanica Vanilla Perfect Protein
- Juice and rind from 1 lemon
- Pinch of sea salt
1. Place cashews and dates into a food processor and process until crumbly.
2. Add remaining ingredients and blend until it forms a crumbly dough-like texture.
3. Form the dough into small balls and refrigerate for 30min before serving.
4. You may store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.