Sign up for our
Get a $4 off coupon
February 28, 2018
There’s a whole whack of goodness in each of these cookies. One cookie is like a full meal. Perfect for on-the-run or on-the-trails or any outdoor activity. Simply pack and go.
1. Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Sprinkle oatmeal on top and spread out. Toast in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until it begins to turn golden.
3. Remove and set aside to cool. Leave oven at 375 F (190 C).
4. Combine honey, pumpkin purée, coconut oil and eggs in a large bowl. Stir together to blend. Add remaining ingredients, except egg white and raw sugar, along with cooled oatmeal. Stir mixture together until evenly blended. You may need to use your hands to adequately mix ingredients.
5. Using a 1/3 cup (75 mL) measure, scoop out dough onto lined baking sheet placing mounds ½ inch (1.25 cm) apart. Gently press down into an even thickness.
6. Brush each with whisked egg white and dust with raw sugar. Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes until firm and edges are beginning to crisp.
7. Remove and cool on a rack. Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for up to a week or freeze for longer storage.