Frozen Greek Yogurt Goji BarkBotanica Health
April 4, 2018
Cold and melt-in-your-mouth creamy, frozen yogurt bark. Thick greek yogurt studded with goji berries, fruit, and nuts and frozen is the quintessential summertime treat. There are many variations one can use for this delicious snack. Substitute walnuts with any alternative nut and add fresh blueberries or raspberries before freezing, if you wish.
- 2 cups (500 mL) plain coconut yogurt or full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Botanica Perfect Protein Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup or agave syrup
- ½ cup (125 mL) Botanica Organic Goji Berries
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup (60 mL) ribbon coconut, toasted
- 1½ oz (45 g) dark chocolate
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Botanica Coconut Oil
1. Line a metal lasagna pan or shallow baking dish of equal size with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl combine yogurt, Botanica Perfect Protein Vanilla and syrup. Stir until blended. Spoon into lined dish and smooth out in an even layer.
3. Evenly scatter the top with Botanica Organic Goji Berries, walnuts and ribbon coconut. Melt chocolate and coconut oil together and drizzle over top.
4. Place pan in the freezer and freeze until firm. To serve, cut into squares or break into chunks. Serve frozen returning leftovers to the freezer to keep firm.