Cinnamon Roll TrufflesJayde MacLean
February 24, 2023
These Cinnamon Roll Truffles are a decadent treat that comes with over 20g of protein and supportive herbs to promote relaxation such as passionflower and tart cherry! I used Botanica’s Perfect Protein Elevated Sleep Better in this recipe. I love passionflower as it helps to support the nervous system and eases the body into a restful state to promote better sleep. Tart cherry is a natural source of melatonin and a rich source of antioxidants.
Makes 10-12 truffles.
- 8 medjool dates
- 2 scoops Perfect Protein Elevated Sleep Better
- ¾ cup Skyr yogurt or coconut milk yogurt
- ¼ cup coconut butter softened
- 1 tbs. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup white chocolate, melted
- In a small bowl, add the dates and top with boiling water until they are fully submerged. Let the dates soak for 10 minutes to soften. Remove the dates from the bowl and place them in a high-speed blender. Blend on high until smooth. Some of the water may be added to help the blender move.
- In a separate bowl, combine Perfect Protein Elevated Sleep Better, yogurt, coconut butter, cinnamon, vanilla and date paste.
- Roll into 10-12 equal-sized balls and place on a lined baking sheet. Set in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate and dip the truffles ensuring they are evenly coated. Place them back onto the lined baking sheet and into the fridge or freezer for an additional 30 minutes.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with @botanicahealth on Instagram. We love seeing your creations! Be well, friends!