Chocolate Coconut Protein BarsBotanica Health
February 11, 2019
These Chocolate Coconut Protein Bars are made with Botanica Perfect Protein to provide an added boost of plant-based protein with a balanced amino acid profile and chocked full of delicious ingredients to keep you satiated. The original recipe comes from Michelle McGrattan and is easy to make, delicious, and great for on the go!
- 3 scoops Botanica Perfect Protein Vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Himalayan sea salt
- Mix together the protein powder, almond milk, maple syrup and almond butter until blended.
- Add in the coconut flour, oats and shredded coconut and mix until combined. The consistency should be firm, and not too runny, if not add in a few more tablespoons of oats.
- Spread the mixture into an 8×8 baking pan lined with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a small saucepan on low.
- Drizzle the top of the bar mixture with the melted chocolate using a spoon or fork and sprinkle lightly with Himalayan sea salt and coconut.
- Stick them in the freezer for about 20 minutes or so. Store in the fridge afterwards in an airtight container.