Pumpkin Baked OatsTeri-Ann Carty
November 3, 2022
We’re embracing all things pumpkin this season with these delicious pumpkin baked oats featuring Perfect Protein Elevated Energy Booster. This protein has Cordyceps, Panax Ginseng and B Complex mixed in for that extra boost of energy. As a plus, it’s organic, gluten-free and vegan.
Recipe by Teri-Ann Carty
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax + 5 tbsp warm water)
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 scoop Botanica Perfect Protein Elevated Energy Booster
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Halloween sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F and spray an 8×8 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Prepare flax egg by mixing ground flax and water. Whisk and set aside to gel for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mash banana. Add flax egg and remaining wet ingredients and whisk to combine. Add dry ingredients and stir well.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with your favourite Halloween sprinkles. Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. Oats should be firm to the touch.
- Allow them to cool for 5-10 minutes and then serve with kefir or yogurt (and more sprinkles!).
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with #botanicahealth on Instagram. We love seeing your creations! Be well, friends!