Pistachio and Chocolate Baked DonutsCi Ci
March 31, 2023
Are you getting your greens? Green powders aren’t just for smoothies! You can also add a nutritional boost to baked goods just by adding Botanica Perfect Greens Powder! This organic blend contains chlorella, spirulina, barley and wheat grasses plus leafy greens. This baked donuts recipe for an easy and yummy way to incorporate more greens into your diet!
Recipe by Ci Ci (@raspberry.clovers)
Pistachio and Chocolate Baked Donuts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed pistachio nuts + additional nuts for topping
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Perfect Greens
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a donut pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, pistachio nuts, chocolate chips, Perfect Greens powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the almond milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the donut pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a donut comes out clean.
- Allow the donuts to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag us on your photo with @botanicahealth on Instagram. We love seeing your creations! Be well, friends!