Kiwi Chia Pudding ParfaitBotanica Health
July 14, 2021
Greens for breakfast never tasted or dare we say looked so good.
Healthy, delicious, and filling, this tasty chia pudding checks all the boxes. It features a scoop of our Perfect Greens powder, which is packed full of 100% organically grown greens, like chlorella, spirulina, barley and wheatgrasses. Perfect for mornings on the go when you need something quick and healthy to fuel your day!
Kiwi Chia Pudding PARFAIT
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp Botanica Health Perfect Greens
- 2 green kiwi sliced in 10 rounds (The remainder cut into chunks)
- 1/2 cup homemade granola
- 1/2 cup nondairy yogurt
- Berries of choice
- In a jar place chia pudding ingredients (up to the kiwi), cover with lid and shake vigorously.
- Place in fridge overnight.
- Next morning layer up your parfaits and enjoy immediately!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with #botanicahealth on Instagram (we love seeing your creations!). Be well, friends!