Homemade GranolaTeri-Ann Carty
August 15, 2023
This granola is packed with protein thanks to the help of Botanica’s Perfect Protein Elevated Adrenal Support. If you are anything like me, you are trying to find ways to increase your protein intake first meal of the day and this granola can definitely help you with that! This recipe could easily be made nut free if needed but feel free to bump up the nuts if you desire.
Recipe by Teri-Ann Carty
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup brazil nuts chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 scoop Botanica Perfect Protein Elevated Adrenal Support
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seed butter
- 1/2 cup each maple syrup and olive oil
- Preheat oven to 320 convection if you have it.
- To a large bowl add dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients into a small pot and heat over medium low, stirring to incorporate. Pour liquid over dry ingredients and stir to coat thoroughly.
- Divide granola onto 2 baking sheet spreading into a thin layer. Press granola down with the back of a spatula and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the pans and then back for an extra 10. Keep a close eye on the granola. Oven temperatures vary. You don’t want it to burn!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Don’t forget to tag your photo with @botanicahealth on Instagram. We love seeing your creations! Be well, friends!