Greens MuffinsJayde MacLean
February 24, 2023
Fall into a new healthy routine with these festive greens muffins with cranberries and white chocolate!
The muffins are green from Botanica’s Perfect Greens Berry powder, which contains chlorella and spirulina. It also contains acerola cherry for a vitamin C boost! The greens powder is easy to use and is fun to add to different recipes such as these muffins.
Recipe by Jayde MacLean (@reclaimedhealthjayde)
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot flour
- 1 scoop Perfect Greens Berry powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 6 eggs
- 2/4 cup yogurt or coconut yogurt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut flour, arrowroot flour, Perfect Greens Berry powder, and baking soda. Mix to combine.
- Next, add the wet ingredients – eggs, yogurt, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix to ensure there are no clumps.
- Gently fold in the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Place the batter into a lined muffin tin. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with @botanicahealth on Instagram. We love seeing your creations! Be well, friends!