Delicious Vegan FudgeBotanica Health
February 14, 2018
Delicious Vegan Fudge, yes you heard correctly VEGAN fudge! Perfect for a special chocolatey dessert or snack made with Botanica's Perfect Protein and Coconut Oil.
Recipe Type: Dessert
Cuisine: Vegan, Vegetarian
- ¾ cup (175 mL) almond or creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Botanica Coconut Oil
- 2 scoops Botanica Chocolate Perfect Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- ¼ tsp (2 mL) sea salt
- ½ cup (125 mL) sliced, raw almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) dried cranberries, optional
- Flaked sea salt, optional
1. Line a 9 x 5 inch (23 x 8 cm) loaf pan with plastic wrap exceeding the edges.
2. Heat almond butter and Botanica Coconut Oil in a medium-sized small saucepan until melted. Remove and whisk together.
3. Transfer to a blender along with remaining ingredients, except sliced almonds and cranberries. Whirl, scraping down sides of the bowl, until smooth.
4. Transfer to a bowl. Add in sliced almonds and cranberries. Scrape into prepared loaf pan making sure there are no air pockets. Smooth the top.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm. Preferably overnight.
6. To serve, cut into bite-sized squares. Sprinkle with flaked salt and serve.