Chocolate Chia PuddingBotanica Health
October 29, 2018
This Chocolate Chia Pudding with Botanica’s Perfect Protein and Perfect Greens is a quick and easy pudding that’s thick and creamy. Amazing and yummy flavours for post-dinner or even as an afternoon snack with a little cup of espresso.
- 1½ cups (375 mL) milk or milk substitute
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chia seeds
- 1 scoop Botanica Perfect Protein Chocolate
- 1 scoop Botanica Perfect Greens, Unflavoured
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
- ½ tsp (2 mL) vanilla
- ½ tsp (2 mL) cinnamon
- Generous pinch sea salt
- Shaved chocolate and flaked salt, for garnish
1. In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients except shaved chocolate and salt. Whirl until blended, scraping down sides of bowl as you go.
2. Transfer mixture to 4 individual dessert dishes. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, for pudding to set.
3. Serve pudding with shaved chocolate and pinches of flaked salt.