Brain-Boosting Raspberry-Mango Smoothie ParfaitBotanica Health
August 4, 2021
Looking for a tasty summer breakfast that’s packed with protein, healthy fats, AND adaptogens to energize your morning? We’ve got you covered!
This vegan smoothie parfait looks pretty, but packs a punch. It’s made with a hefty scoop of our Perfect Protein Elevated Brain Booster, which features a full dose of Lion’s Mane mushroom and Rhodiola to kickstart your day, plus 20g plant protein to keep you full and satiated. We love swirling this berry delicious smoothie mixture with coconut yogurt for a rich and creamy flavour. Never choose between a smoothie or yogurt again, this recipe has got the best of both worlds!
Mango raspberry swirl smoothie
- 1/2 cup (67g) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 heaping cups (219g) frozen mango
- 1 frozen banana (124g)
- 1/4 -1/2 cup milk of choice, I used oat milk
- 1 scoop Botanica Perfect Protein
- 1/4 tsp turmeric, optional
- 1/4 cup yogurt of choice, I used coconut yogurt
- Fresh mango
- Fresh or frozen berries
- Edible flowers
- In a small pot add fresh or frozen raspberries. Over medium heat, mash berries to release moisture. Simmer for 2 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated. Remove from heat.
- Using a high powered blender, Magic Bullet, or food p high powered blender, Magic Bullet, or food processor, blend together frozen mango, frozen banana, 1/4 cup of milk, protein powder, and turmeric if using. I like to only add as much liquid to the blender or processor to get it going because I like my smoothies thick, if your blender is struggling or if you like runnier smoothies, add another 1/4 cup of milk.
- In a glass, layer yogurt, smoothie, and spoonfuls of the raspberry mixture. Top with fresh mango pieces, fresh or frozen berries, coconut, and edible flowers for an extra special touch! Enjoy!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with #botanicahealth on Instagram (we love seeing your creations!). Be well, friends!