Banana Bread With GreensCandice Renee
March 1, 2023
We are BIG fans of banana bread, but many recipes are full of refined sugar and low in fibre. Here’s a healthy recipe that the whole family will love! Not only is it made with whole wheat flour, but it’s sweetened with honey! 2 scoops of Perfect Greens is the secret ingredient – and an excellent way to get extra GREENS into your diet!
Made in Canada in small batches without any fillers, additives or artificial ingredients. Perfect Greens is “Just the good stuff”! I used two scoops in this recipe and we even splurged by adding some chocolate chips! Banana Bread was gone in one day!
Recipe by Candice Renee (@thismamaloveslife)
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup honey
- 2 eggs or 4 egg whites
- 4-5 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon baking soda/powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 scoops Botanica Perfect Greens
- Optional: nuts or chocolate chips
- Mash the ripe bananas. Add the coconut or olive oil, honey, eggs or egg whites, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and Perfect Greens.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and add nuts or chocolate chips if wanted. Mix well.
- Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes. Enjoy!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with @botanicahealth on Instagram. We love seeing your creations! Be well, friends!