Vegetable Cocktail SmoothieBotanica Health
November 18, 2016
This light and refreshing smoothie is low in sugar and fat but high in nutrients. Excellent for cleansing when on a special diet. Dip glass rims in a little sea salt blended with paprika. Delicious for lunch and afternoon breaks.
Recipe Type: Drink Lunch Snacks
Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 2 ripe but firm tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup (125 mL) tomato juice
- 1 grated unpeeled apple
- ½ cup (125 mL) diced cooked carrots
- ½ cup (125 mL) finely chopped or grated celery
- 2 sprigs finely chopped parsley
- 1 scoop Botanica Vanilla Perfect Protein
- 1 Tbsp flax oil
- Cayenne, Tabasco, or hot sauce, to taste
- 2 cups (500 mL) ice water, purified
1. Whirl all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour into a glass and garnish.