Turmeric Carrot Creamsicle SmoothieBotanica Health
April 4, 2018
This delicious summer beverage is packed with goodness. A crowd-pleaser, it appeals to even a fussy eater. A blend of orange, carrot, and a healthy scoop of Botanica’s Superfruit Perfect Greens coupled with turmeric makes it a satisfying meal in a glass. And don’t forget the few gratings of black pepper to optimize the turmeric content.
- 2 large carrots, peeled
- 1½ cups (375 mL) cold coconut milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) cold almond or soy milk
- 1 naval orange, peeled and pitted
- 1 scoop Botanica Superfruit Perfect Greens
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Botanica Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) turmeric
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine all ingredients except for pepper in a high-speed blender. (If using a regular blender you may need to cook carrots until soft.) Whirl mixture until smooth and very creamy.
2. Pour into glasses and serve cold with a pinch of black pepper on top.