Toasty Peach and Mango ParfaitsBotanica Health
March 5, 2018
This delicious treat is perfect for breakfast OR dessert. Thick layers of creamy yogurt with roasted fruits laced with toasted crumble. And the hidden benefit is Botanica Perfect Omega Peach Mango – an essential high potency fish oil. Two teaspoons per parfait glass drizzled into the toasty fruits will give an adult 750 mg of Omega 3.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C).
2. In a medium bowl, combine oats, nuts, flour and sugar. Stir in coconut oil until evenly blended. Add a sprinkle of salt.
3. Spread mixture onto a small baking sheet. Toast in oven for 10 minutes or until crispy. Stir occasionally. Remove and cool in pan on rack.
4. Increase oven temperature to 500 F (260 C). Slice peaches and mango and spread out on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake in the oven for about 5 minutes or until they begin to turn golden in places. Remove and cool.
5. To serve, place a few slices of fruit in the bottom of two parfait glasses. Drizzle each with a teaspoon Omegalicious. Sprinkle fruit with some toasted oat mixture and ¼ cup (60 mL) scoop yogurt. Repeat layers ending with a little of the toasted oat mixture and a drizzle of maple syrup. Enjoy!