Strawberry Lemonade SpritzDanielle Zipp
June 8, 2020
Summer sunshine in a glass! There’s nothing quite like an ice-cold glass of lemonade on a hot day. We know you are going to love this Strawberry Lemonade Spritz using Botanica’s NEW Naturally Sweetened Turmeric Lemonade.
Botanica’s Turmeric Lemonade is a whole food blend of coconut water powder, turmeric, monk fruit extract, lemon, and black pepper. We use the whole turmeric root to capture all the amazing benefits of this plant.
Making this Strawberry Lemonade couldn’t be easier. Simply mix up the turmeric lemonade with water and fresh lemon juice. Add mashed strawberries to the bottom of a glass, add ice, and pour lemonade over top. If you’re feeling extra fancy you can add sparkling water and extra garnishes.
This Strawberry Lemonade Spritz is summer sunshine in a glass. It’s:
- Bright & fruity
- Perfectly sweet
- Easy to make
- 2400mg of Turmeric per serving
- & a delicious addition to your next BBQ or beach day!
This recipe easily doubles if serving a small gathering and leftovers will keep in the fridge for 1-2 days. We recommend adding the strawberries right before serving and giving the lemonade a quick shake or stir before serving.
Strawberry Lemonade spritz
- 4 cups room temperature water
- 6 tsp. Botanica Turmeric Lemonade – Sweetened
- 4 lemons, juiced
- 12 fresh strawberries, washed and green tops removed*
- Ice cubes
- Sparkling water, optional
- Optional garnishes: more strawberries, fresh lemon slices, mint leaves
- Start by placing the room temperature water, turmeric lemonade powder and fresh lemon juice in a blender. Blend for 30 seconds to 1 minute until the ingredients are completely combined and the powder has dissolved.
- In a bowl, mash the fresh strawberries with a fork until broken down with small clumps remaining.
- To serve – evenly divide the strawberry mash and juice between 4 glasses and add 3-5 ice cubes to each glass. Then, pour a quarter of the lemonade into each glass leaving 1-2 inches of space to add sparkling water, if using.
- Top up the glasses with sparkling water (optional) and add any desired garnishes. Use a straw to gently mix up the strawberry mash with the lemonade at the bottom half of the glass.
- Sip, sip, and enjoy!
*Note: you can also use frozen strawberries for this recipe. Allow the frozen berries to defrost in a bowl on the counter until soft enough to mash with the back of a fork.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with #botanicahealth on Instagram (we love seeing your creations!). Be well, friends!