Sign up for our
Get a $4 off coupon
August 20, 2018
This is a breakfast where you can have your cake and eat it too! Plain donuts are anything but plain when dipped into caramel sauce and served with tasty Goji Berry Granola. These Stovetop Goji Granola Breakfast Donuts get an antioxidant boost from the addition of Botanica’s organic Goji Berries!
1. To make granola, in a large deep pan, melt the coconut oil. Add oats and almonds and stir continually over medium heat until oatmeal and nuts are lightly toasted, about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in honey, sugar, salt and cinnamon stirring constantly until golden and begins to stick together and oats feel dry to the touch, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in goji berries and spread out on a parchment-lined baking sheet to cool.
4. Crumble mixture with your fingers. Can be stored in a tightly covered container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. If it lasts that long!
5. To serve, dip donuts into caramel sauce and then into granola. Delicious!