Red Raspberry Kombucha TeaBotanica Health
July 25, 2017
Elevate your tea experience by trying our original Red Raspberry Kombucha tea recipe.
Recipe Type: Drink
Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 2 cups (500 mL) distilled water
- ½ cup (125 mL) raspberries, smashed, plus extra for garnish
- 2 orange slices
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 slice fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Rooibos tea leaves
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Botanica Daily Gut Shot
1. Combine water, smashed raspberries, orange slices, cinnamon stick and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring to a gentle boil; reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in Rooibos tea leaves and remove from the heat. Let steep, covered for 10 minutes.
3. Strain mixture into serving cups and add a few fresh raspberries for garnish.