Raspberry Lemon-Mint Iced TeaBotanica Health
June 2, 2021
Is there anything better than a cool, refreshing glass of iced tea on a hot day? Add in the subtle sweetness of tart raspberries and a sprig of fresh mint from the garden and you’ve got yourself the perfect summer sipper!
Once you try this delicious Raspberry Lemon-Mint Iced Tea, you won’t look back. It’s made using Botanica’s NEW Naturally Sweetened Lion’s Mane Iced Tea, so you can enjoy all the brain-boosting benefits of Lion’s Mane mushroom while you relax in the sun.
Botanica’s Sweetened Lion’s Mane Iced Tea is a whole food blend of coconut water powder, Lion’s Mane, black tea, monk fruit extract, and lemon. We use the whole mushroom – mycelium and fruiting body – to capture all the benefits of this amazing plant and our Lion’s Mane mushrooms are organically grown and tested for herbicides, pesticides, and heavy metals to ensure its purity.
This drink is super easy to make and requires just a few ingredients: fresh or frozen raspberries, lemon and mint! It really hits the spot when you want a quick, refreshing beverage to beat the heat, plus each serving accounts for 750mg of Lion’s Mane mushroom. Win!
Raspberry lemon-mint iced tea
- 1 cup frozen (fully defrosted) or fresh raspberries
- 20 mint leaves
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 6 tsp Botanica Lion’s Mane Iced Tea
- 4 cups room temperature water
- 4 cups ice
- Mix Botanica Lion’s Mane Ice Tea with room temperature water in a pitcher.
- Take four glasses and place 1/4 cup raspberries and five mint leaves per glass. Using a muddler or a large spoon, squish the raspberries and mint.
- Top with ice, and then pour iced tea evenly into each glass.
- Sip and enjoy!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with #botanicahealth on Instagram (we love seeing your creations!). Be well, friends!