Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Smoothie BowlBotanica Health
February 10, 2017
This delicious concoction is good for any time of the day. Not too sweet and very satisfying.
Recipe Type: Breakfast Snacks Lunch
Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1½ cups (375 mL) almond milk
- 1 small avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 scoop Botanica Chocolate Perfect Protein
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup (60 mL) chopped natural almonds
- Dollop of plain yogurt
- Pure maple syrup
- Shaved dark chocolate, for garnish, optional
1. In a high-speed blender whirl milk, avocado, peanut butter and perfect protein together until smooth and creamy.
2. Spoon into a bowl. Arrange sliced banana and nuts on top.
3. Dollop with yogurt and a drizzle of maple syrup. Garnish with shaved dark chocolate, if you wish.