Passionfruit Mint LemonadeBotanica Health
August 4, 2021
We are celebrating the summer season with this deliciously tropical drink made with our naturally sweetened Turmeric Lemonade. This lightly sweet and ultra refreshing recipe features ripe passionfruit and fresh mint, and is sure to take you to island paradise.
Whip this up on the weekend while you’re catching some afternoon rays on the patio, or better yet, take it to the beach to beat for ultimate summer vibes!
passionfruit mint Lemonade
- 1 Tbs Botanica Turmeric Lemonade
- 2 Tbs fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups water
- 3 Tbs ripe (wrinkly) passionfruit seeds and juice (about 3 passionfruit)
- 1 passionfruit, for serving
- Add lemonade mixture to a jug. Using clean hands, rub the mint leaves between your fingers until fragrant and then add to the jug. Add 2 cups water and whisk until combined.
- Add the passionfruit and stir. Remove the mint leaves with a fork.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice and pour lemonade into glasses. Scoop ½ passionfruit worth of seeds per glass and garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with #botanicahealth on Instagram (we love seeing your creations!). Be well, friends!