Nutrient-Rich Chocolate Almond SmoothieBotanica Health
November 18, 2016
This delicious and rich-tasting smoothie is super full of nutrients. So good it could double as a dessert!
Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 2 to 3 dates, pitted
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 cups (500 mL) packed baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups (500 mL) almond milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh or frozen pitted cherries
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) almond butter
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp (0.5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Botanica Chocolate Perfect Protein
1. Chop dates into fine pieces and soak in ¼ cup (60 mL) warm water for 30 minutes.
2. Drain and place in a blender with remaining ingredients and whirl until smooth.
3. Pour into a glass and garnish.