Mini Lavender Glazed CakesBotanica Health
April 30, 2021
If you’re looking for a little pick-me-up this afternoon, you need to try these Vegan Mini Lavender Cakes. They’re made with minimal ingredients, like vanilla, lemon, and our dreamy Lavender Moon Mylk to help you relax and unwind for the evening. This recipe is easy to make and pairs well with a soothing cup of Lavender Moon Mylk — for the ultimate tranquil experience.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp Botanica Health Lavender Moon Mylk powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2/3 cups oat milk
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Dried lavender buds, for garnish
FOR THE GLAZE:
- 1 ½ cups icing sugar
- 3-4 Tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray mini fluted cake pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, coconut sugar, Lavender Moon Mylk and salt.
- Add oat milk, lemon juice, vanilla extract and vegetable oil. Whisk ingredients until well combined.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared cake pan, distributing batter equally between 12 mini cake cavities.
- Baked for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Allow cakes to cool completely on cooling rack.
- In a medium bowl, combine icing sugar and lemon juice, adding juice one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is achieved.
- Once cakes have cooled completely, pour glaze over them. Sprinkle with lavender buds and serve immediately.