Lion’s Mane Peach Iced TeaDanielle Zipp
June 8, 2020
Peach perfection in a glass! We know you are going to love this Lion’s Mane Peach Iced Tea using Botanica’s NEW Naturally Sweetened Lion’s Mane Iced Tea. This beverage is so refreshing on hot summer days and the perfect accompaniment for your next backyard BBQ.
Botanica’s Sweetened Lion’s Mane Iced Tea is a whole food blend of coconut water powder, Lion’s Mane, black tea, monk fruit extract, and lemon. We use the whole mushroom – mycelium and fruiting body – to capture all the benefits of this amazing plant and our Lion’s Mane mushrooms are organically grown and tested for herbicides, pesticides, and heavy metals to ensure its purity.
There are a couple steps involved to make this Peach Iced Tea but trust us that it is really simple to prepare. Start by setting up the cold brew black tea (you’ll want to do this the night before you plan to enjoy the drink). The day of, everything goes into the blender – including frozen peaches! Then simply pour through a fine mesh strainer or nut milk bag to remove the pulp. Add ice and enjoy!
This Lion’s Mane Peach Iced Tea is summer perfection. It’s:
- Perfectly sweet
- Subtly peachy
- Very refreshing
- Easy to make
- 750mg of Lion’s Mane mushroom per serving
- Perfect for hot summer days & BBQs
This recipe easily doubles if serving at a small gathering and leftovers will keep in the fridge for 1-2 days. Just remember to give it a quick shake or stir before enjoying.
Lion’s Mane Peach Iced Tea
- 2 cups cold brew black tea (see step 1 below)*
- 2 cup room temperature water
- 4 tsp. Botanica Lion’s Mane Iced Tea – Sweetened
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- Optional garnish: fresh lemon slices, fresh peach slices and mint leaves
- Start by preparing the cold brew black tea. Place 2 cups of cold water and 2 black tea bags in a mason jar. Cover with lid and place in the fridge overnight to steep.
- To make the Peach Iced Tea, place 2 cups room temperature water, the Lion’s Mane Iced Tea powder and lemon juice in a blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute to fully combine and dissolve the powder.
- Then, remove the tea bags from the cold brew tea and add the liquid to the blender along with the frozen peaches. Blend for 1-2 minutes until the peaches have liquified.
- Next, pour the peach iced tea though a nut milk bag (or fine mesh sieve) into a 4 cup measuring jug or pitcher. Gently squeeze the nut milk bag to extract as much liquid as possible. Discard the remaining pulp. Note that this step is completely optional but does improve the texture of the drink.
- To serve, add 3-5 ice cubes to each of 4 glasses as well as any desired garnishes. Pour in the Peach Iced Tea and enjoy!
*If you do not have time to make the tea with the cold brew method – not to worry. We recommend cold brew as it reduces the bitter flavours in the tea. However, brewing tea with hot water and allowing to cool before making the rest of the recipe will work too.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with #botanicahealth on Instagram (we love seeing your creations!). Be well, friends!