Lemon Thyme Turmeric Iced TeaBotanica Health
June 18, 2018
Home-brewed iced tea can be made a variety of ways. Here’s a simple version using a good-quality black tea infused with Botanica’s Daily Anti-Inflammatory Shot. It’s an excellent way to get your daily anti-inflammatory shot. For added flair, make interesting ice cubes freezing fresh thyme and lemon slices in ice cube tray.
Recipe Type: Drink Gluten Free Vegetarian Vegan
- 4 cups (1 L) water
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) good quality loose black tea
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 slices fresh lemon
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) Botanica Daily Anti-Inflammatory Shot
- Ice cubes
1. Boil water and place in a teapot along with loose tea, thyme, and lemon slices. Set aside to steep. Then refrigerate until cold.
2. Fill a pitcher with ice cubes. Add Botanica Daily Anti-Inflammatory Shot.
3. Strain tea into pitcher and stir. Serve immediately.