Lemon Spiked Kombucha Iced TeaBotanica Health
December 11, 2017
Here’s a delightful tea that gives you all the benefits of kombucha tea without having to make the probiotic mixture from scratch. Simply make your favourite black tea and we’ll do the rest with our special blended Botanica Daily Digestive Shot.
Recipe Type: Drink
Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 6 cups (1.5 L) distilled water
- 6 orange pekoe tea bags
- 3 or 4 1-in (2.5 cm) strips of lemon zest
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Honey to taste
- 4tsp (20 mL) Botanica Daily Digestive Shot
1. Boil water and transfer to a large teapot with tea bags and lemon zest. Allow to steep for 10 minutes.
2. Remove bags. Stir in mint and honey to taste. Refrigerate.
3. When chilled and ready to serve, pour 1 cup (250 mL) tea into a mug. Add 4 tsp (20 mL) Botanica Daily Digestive Shot and stir in. Serve chilled.