Lemon Lavender BitesDanielle Zipp
November 25, 2020
Mouth-watering Lemon Lavender Bites made from Botanica’s Moon Mylk? Yes, please! These Lemon Lavender Bites are our favourite bedtime snacks and we hope you give them a try. Made with our Lavender Moon Mylk which contains 2000mg of Ashwagandha per serving; considered a primary adaptogen and an excellent tonic. Ready your food processors to make these delicious Bites! This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free.
Makes 12-15 bites
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup nut butter (almond or cashew are great for their neutral flavour)
- 5 medjool dates
- 5 tsp. Botanica Lavender Moon Mylk
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Start by placing the almond flour, coconut, nut butter and dates in a food processor. Process for 30 seconds to 1 minute until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Then add the Lavender Moon Mylk, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt. Process again for another 30 seconds.
- Use a 2 tbsp. cookie scoop to scoop the dough. Press and roll dough in your hands to form a tightly packed ball. Place on a plate or in a container with parchment (to prevent sticking). Repeat with remaining dough until all used.
- Store bites in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer. Bites will keep for about a week to 10 days in the fridge or 3 months in the freezer.
We hope you love this recipe just as much as we do!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with #botanicahealth on Instagram (we love seeing your creations!). Be well, friends!