Lavender Moon Mylk BitesBotanica Health
October 18, 2019
Recipe by: DANIELLE ZIPP, RHN (Registered Holistic Nutritionist)
Mouth-watering Lavender Moon Bites made from Botanica’s Moon Mylk Tea Latte mix? Yes, please! These Lavender Moon Bites are our favourite bedtime snacks and we hope you give them a try.
Made with simple, wholefood ingredients:
- Lavender Moon Mylk Powder – contains 2000mg of Ashwagandha per serving; considered a primary adaptogen and an excellent tonic.
- Medjool dates – a delicious natural sweetener boasting minerals like zinc, potassium, magnesium, and iron!
- Chia seeds – an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, and rich in antioxidants.
- Cashew butter – nutrient dense in protein, calcium, and vitamin E; contains healthy fats such as oleic acid.
- Almond flour – a healthy, low-carb alternative to traditional wheat flour; nutrient dense and sweet-tasting.
- Shredded coconut – fiber rich and high in minerals such as copper, manganese, and selenium.
Ready your food processors to make these delicious Moon Bites!
Recipe Type: Snacks
- Add all the ingredients to the food processor. Combine for 30-60 seconds until the ingredients are fully incorporated and start to stick together into a dough. Scrape down the sides of the food processor as needed.
- Using a tablespoon or cookie scoop, roll portions of the dough between your hands to create even balls.
- Place balls on a plate or in an airtight container. Store in the fridge or freezer.
- Moon bites will keep for 1-2 weeks in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Pairs well with Botanica Moon Mylk (or chamomile tea), a cozy blanket, and a good book. Breathe deep and enjoy.
Place parchment paper between layers of balls when storing in a container to prevent the balls from sticking together.
We hope you enjoy our Lavender Moon Mylk Bites!