Iced Turmeric Latte with Golden MylkBotanica Health
October 14, 2020
This Iced Turmeric Latte with Golden Mylk is not only delicious, but it’s also nutritious, and contains a therapeutic dose of anti-inflammatory turmeric. It only takes a couple of minutes to make, and it’s such a great healthy swap for your usual iced-coffee or tea! As it’s caffeine-free, you can even drink in the evening, or anytime of the day. It features our Turmeric Golden Mylk made from a whole food blend of turmeric, dates, coconut, cardamom, ashwagandha, black pepper, and cinnamon. All you’ll need is a blender and a handful of ingredients.
- 1 tsp Turmeric Golden Mylk
- 1 tsp maple syrup or agave
- 1/4 cup water
- Ice cubs (1/3 of a cup)
- 1–2 cups almond milk
1. In a blender, add 1 tsp Turmeric Golden Mylk, 1/4 cup water and maple syrup.
2. Pour over cup of ice and add 1/2 cup almond milk or a plant-based milk of your choice
3. Stir well with a spoon and pour the drink into a glass. Sit back and enjoy!