Iced Mushroom LatteBotanica Health
September 10, 2018
Bring on the chill on a warm day with our dairy-free Iced Mushroom Latte. Make up a generous batch of spiced espresso and keep in the refrigerator so you can make it in a minute’s notice. Add some flair by decorating with ice cubes studded with thyme sprigs or flowers!
Recipe Type: Drink Vegetarian
- ½ cup (125 mL) espresso
- 1 tsp (5 mL) honey
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) cinnamon
- 3 - 4.5 mL Botanica Reishi Mushroom Liquid Herb
- 1 cup (250 mL) almond or cashew milk
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Botanica Coconut Oil, melted
1. Stir hot espresso and honey together with a cinnamon stick. Refrigerate until cold.
2. Place ice cubes in a tall glass. Stir in espresso and Botanica Reishi Mushroom Liquid Herb.
3. Whirl milk, syrup and melted coconut oil in a blender until foamy. Pour over espresso and serve.