Golden Mylk Matcha LatteBotanica Health
January 9, 2018
Golden Mylk Matcha Latte is a delicious concoction delivers both the anti-inflammatory benefits of turmeric and coconut oil, with the added anti-oxidants of matcha powder. Satisfyingly good, it is practically a meal in a cup. Savour it on a cold morning or midday where energy and comfort are needed.
Recipe Type: Drink
- 1½ tsp (7 mL) matcha powder
- ¼ cup (60 mL) boiling water
- 1½ cups (375 mL) coconut milk
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) coconut oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Botanica Turmeric Golden Mylk
- ½ tsp (2 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 tsp (10 mL) honey
- Toasted flaked coconut
- Black pepper
1. Whisk matcha powder in boiling water until smooth. Set aside.
2. Heat milk and coconut oil in a small saucepan. Whisk in Botanica Turmeric Golden Mylk, matcha mixture, vanilla and honey and heat till piping hot. Transfer to a mini blender and whirl until foamy.
3. Pour into a warmed mug and sprinkle with toasted coconut and black pepper. Serve piping hot.