Sign up to our e-newsletter for
exclusive tips and education from our holistic health experts.
June 11, 2018
These delicious macaroons are sure to satisfy any craving! All the flavour and health benefits of Botanica’s Turmeric Golden Mylk filled in a coconut macaroon, drizzled with decadent dark chocolate. The colour alone is enough to make you fall in love.
1. Preheat oven to 325 F (165 C). Line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Whip egg whites with syrup, vanilla and salt in a large bowl until soft and foamy. Stir in coconut and Botanica Turmeric Golden Mylk until evenly distributed.
3. Using a tablespoon measure, scoop out and firmly pack with fingers. Then turn out of scoop onto the prepared baking sheet. Keep measuring and shaping mixture onto baking sheets.
4. Bake macaroons in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes until almost firm and slightly golden-tinged. Remove sheets from oven and set aside for macaroons to fully cool and harden, before coating with chocolate.
5. Stir melted chocolate and coconut oil together in a shallow bowl. Dip the base of each macaroon into melted chocolate and return to parchment lined baking sheets. Dip a fork into leftover chocolate and drizzle over top of macaroons.
6. Slide trays into a freezer and freeze until firm. Serve at room temperature.