Golden Mylk Ice CreamBotanica Health
July 30, 2018
Can ice cream be healthy? When made with Botanica’s Turmeric Golden Mylk and coconut milk it is! Deliciously cold but with oodles of warm spicy flavours. Scoop it up in a cone or into a dish or shape into quenelles for a special dinner.
Recipe Type: Dessert Vegetarian
- 14 oz (398 mL) can full fat coconut milk
- 14 oz (398 mL) can coconut cream
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) Botanica Turmeric Golden Mylk
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) finely minced candied ginger, optional
- Sliced natural almonds, toasted
1. Combine ingredients, except for almonds in a blender. Whirl until smooth. Transfer to an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Serve in bowls or in a cone and top with sliced almonds.
To serve as quenelles, follow the instructions on Bon Appetit. It takes a bit of practice but once you’ve mastered the technique you’ll likely want to do it every time you serve up ice cream.