Fruity Breakfast Smoothie BowlBotanica Health
February 10, 2017
Crackly crisp cereal and creamy smooth vanilla sauce – a delightful combination of textures. Doused with fresh fruit and protein-rich, cholesterol-fighting chia seeds, this bowl will power you up all day.
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- ½ cup (125 mL) plain yogurt
- ½ cup (125 mL) orange juice
- 2 scoops Botanica Vanilla Perfect Protein
- ¾ cup (175 mL) breakfast cereal, such as whole wheat flakes, puffed rice or wheat
- 2 or 3 orange slices
- ½ cup (125 mL) blueberries
- ¼ cup (60 mL) raspberries
- ¼ cup (60 mL) chia seeds
1. To make vanilla sauce, whisk water, orange juice and perfect protein together in a bowl until smooth.
2. Place cereal in a serving dish. Spoon vanilla sauce alongside and top with orange wheels, blueberries, raspberries, and hemp seeds.