Creamy Mango Lemonade PopsiclesBotanica Health
August 18, 2021
The heat is back this week, and we’re cooling off with these #SummerRefresh popsicles made from our very own Turmeric Lemonade!
Naturally sweetened with monk fruit and packed with 2400 mg of turmeric per serving, Botanica’s NEW Turmeric Lemonade is a refreshing and delicious way to enjoy the anti-inflammatory benefits of turmeric. We mixed it with fresh, juicy mangoes and creamy coconut to create a delicious summer treat that is sure to be your favourite.
Creamy MANGO lEMONADE pOPSICLES
Makes 6 large popsicles
- 1 cup fresh mango
- 3/4 cup coconut cream (or more to reach desired consistency)
- 4 ½ tbsp maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Turmeric Lemonade @botanicahealth
- 3/4 cup vanilla oat milk (or more to reach desired consistency)
- Popsicle moulds
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and well combined. Taste the mixture and adjust sweetness if needed.
- Pour mixture into popsicle moulds and freeze overnight. Allow popsicles to thaw for 5 minutes before removing from moulds and serving.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with #botanicahealth on Instagram (we love seeing your creations!). Be well, friends!