Chocolate Protein Brownie BitesBotanica Health
October 12, 2016
These are the healthiest brownie bites you’ll ever eat and they’re so easy to make! Feel good about consuming these little bites, they’re packed with digestible and absorbable protein, healthy fats, fiber, vitamins and minerals*. These little bites will give a nice healthy boost of energy….a great solution to a midday “crash”.
Recipe Type: Snacks
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ¾ – 1 cup medjool dates
- 2 Tbsp nut butter (optional)
- 2 scoops Botanica Chocolate Perfect Protein
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder or cocoa
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Pinch of sea salt
1. Place walnuts and dates into food processor and blend until crumbly.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until it forms a crumbly, dough-like texture.
3. Roll into balls and refrigerate for 30min before serving.
4. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.