Chocolate & Banana Protein PancakesBotanica Health
November 18, 2016
Sometimes pancakes are in order – for breakfast, brunch or a snack on the go. This easy recipe will have you eating these delicious protein and fibre-rich “chocolate” pancakes in under 15 minutes!
Recipe Type: Breakfast
1. In a medium bowl combine flour, Botanica Perfect Protein Chocolate, baking powder and salt.
2. In another bowl, whisk banana, egg, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir well.
3. Add wet to dry ingredients and stir together to blend. Add a little more flour if a thicker pancake is desired.
4. Heat a sauté pan over medium heat. Add a little Botanica Coconut Oil.
5. Pour ¼ cup (60 mL) batter into pan and gently swirl to spread. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until pancake is cooked in the middle and edges crispy.
6. Remove and cover to keep warm while cooking up remaining batter adding a little more oil to pan as needed. Delicious with various toppings such as coconut oil, honey, maple syrup, fruit and yogurt.