Chilled Golden Mylk Turmeric SmoothieBotanica Health
September 23, 2017
Chilled Golden Mylk Turmeric Smoothie is a delicious way to start your day is with a cool and creamy turmeric smoothie using Botanica’s Golden Mylk. So simple to make. As an added tip, …rather than peel and pit a mango, buy a bag of frozen mango chunks. Delicious.
Recipe Type: Drink
Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 cup (250 mL) chilled almond milk
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 small mango, diced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Botanica Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Botanica Turmeric Golden Mylk, plus extra
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ginger root paste
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chia seeds, plus extra
- 2 ice cubes
1. Combine smoothie ingredients in a high-speed blender and whirl until creamy.
2. Pour into a glass and sprinkle with a few pinches of added Botanica Turmeric Golden Mylk and chia seeds. Serve immediately.