Blueberry Lavender LemonadeBotanica Health
May 26, 2021
Craving something relaxing AND refreshing? Chill out with this blissful Blueberry Lavender Lemonade, made using Botanica’s NEW Naturally Sweetened Turmeric Lemonade.
Botanica’s Turmeric Lemonade is an organic, whole food blend of coconut water powder, turmeric, monk fruit extract, lemon, and black pepper. We use the whole turmeric root to capture all the amazing anti-inflammatory benefits of this plant.
This Blueberry Lavender Lemonade is pure bliss – one sip transports you to a relaxing day spa. It’s:
- Vibrant & flavourful
- Perfectly sweet
- Soothing & hydrating
- Totally refreshing
- 2400mg of Turmeric per serving
- The perfect addition to your self-care day!
The key to the perfect glass of Blueberry Lavender Lemonade lies in its preparation. The wild blueberries need to be mashed and simmered with the dried lavender to create an incredible flavour profile, and then cooled before mixing with the Turmeric Lemonade to serve over ice.
This recipe does take some extra time to prepare, but we promise that it is worth it. Allowing the blueberry juice to mingle with the lavender a little longer makes for a more sweet and fragrant flavour.
Hot tip: Prepare the blueberry lavender mixture the night before and keep it in the fridge until you are ready to make your lemonade. Then simply mix the Turmeric Lemonade with water and add to the blueberry mixture. Serve with ice and enjoy all day long!
Leftovers will keep in the fridge for 1-2 days. We recommend adding the blueberry-lavender mixture right before serving and giving the lemonade a quick stir before drinking.
Blueberry lavender Lemonade
- 4 cups room temperature water
- 6 tsp. Botanica Turmeric Lemonade
- 2 cups wild frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp dried English lavender
- 4 cups ice
- Place blueberries, water, and dried lavender into a saucepan. Bring to a boil and mash blueberries with a fork.
- Let simmer on low for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and then pour the blueberry mixture through a fine-mesh strainer. Make sure to push on the blueberries to get all the flavours out while straining the mixture.
- Place blueberry lavender juice into a bowl and let cool in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Mix Botanica Turmeric Lemonade with room temperature water in a pitcher.
- Place 1/4 cup blueberry lavender juice per glass and top with 1 cup of ice. Fill with 1 cup of lemonade per glass.
- Stir, sip and enjoy!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag your photo with #botanicahealth on Instagram (we love seeing your creations!). Be well, friends!