Berry Basil SodaBotanica Health
August 13, 2018
Fresher than fresh, this Berry Basil Soda is worth swooning over on a summer day. Studded with juicy berries and spiked with kombucha, it’s delicious and good for you!
Recipe Type: Drink Vegetarian
- 2 cups (500 mL) ripe red strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) organic raw sugar
- 2 large sprigs fresh basil
- ½ tsp (2 mL) vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- 1 lemon, sliced
- ½ cup (120 mL) Botanica Daily Digestive Shot
- 3 cups (750 mL) bottle sparkling water
1. Combine strawberries, sugar, basil and vanilla in a bowl. Stir together, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours; preferably overnight. Remove basil sprigs.
2. For a serving of one, place a couple ice cubes and a couple of lemon slices in a tall glass. Add a ladleful of strawberries and marinating liquid along with 4 teaspoons (20 mL) Botanica Daily Digestive Shot. Top up the glass with sparkling water, stir and serve.